CAMEO offers free monthly webinars for microenterprise development organizations.
CAMEO provides training that promotes scale and sustainability of MDOs and to ensure the quality of services to micro-business clients. Training is based on industry best practices. For upcoming trainings visit our calendar.
CAMEO holds a statewide annual member conference. The annual conference provides best practices for Micro Enterprise organizations, explores potential funding sources for Micro Enterprise organizations, and fosters collaboration and networking. As part of the annual meeting, members receive additional training in advocacy and public relations and visit their elected representatives to promote Micro Enterprise in Sacramento.
Most Recent Webinars
CAMEO’s Past Training Archive
- Online Learning for Microbusiness TA January 17, 2019
- Gig Economy 101: Samaschool and the Online Entrepreneur February 21, 2019
- Online Learning Is Here to Stay March 22, 2019
- Global Cash Analysis – A Microlending Essential November 15, 2018
- CalSavers: California’s Free Retirement Program October 23, 2018
- Engaging with Veterans: Entrepreneurship and the Military September 21, 2018
- Small Business Disaster Recovery and Resilience August 17, 2018
- Data Collection: Make the Case for Funding and Get It Right From Intake To Reporting July 19, 2018
- Tech Tools: Bringing Business Assistance into the Future June 21, 2018
- Ironing Out the Issues April 19, 2018
- Intro to Quickbooks Self-Employed May 10, 2017
- Credit Building Strategies for Entrepreneurs September 22, 2016
- Micro Lending Academy: Lending Life Cycle and Technology June 15, 2016