Join us and our colleagues at Small Business Majority and CalSavers for an interactive webinar that covers the state’s new CalSavers Retirement Savings Program. This program provides a portable workplace retirement savings account for private-sector workers whose employers are unable to offer a retirement program. The program is operated by a private third party administrator overseen by the state and the accounts are funded entirely by employee contributions. This means small businesses are able to help their employees access a retirement savings program at no added cost.
• A brief overview of CalSavers, a new retirement saving program that launched on July 1, 2019
• Why CalSavers is needed
• What we currently know and don’t know about the program
• Employer and employee eligibility for CalSavers
• How the program will work and employer responsibilities
• How to stay informed as CalSavers is implemented