2021 Financial Statements
2020 was a unique, difficult year – for small businesses and entrepreneurs, for our member organizations, and for us and our staff.
With every obstacle, comes opportunity.
We redrew the goals we started with and retooled our strategies to better serve our members. And our core mission remained and will remain intact.
Check out our 2020 Year in Review for a snapshot of CAMEO’s work and achievements in the past year.
Previous Annual Reports
- 2018 Annual Report – Celebrating 25 Years of Impact, Network & Advocacy
- 2017 Annual Report – Thriving in Transition
- 2016 Annual Report – Innovating for Micro
- 2015 Annual Report – Micro Magic + Technology = Future
- 2014 Annual Report – Micro Sector Thinks Like An Entrepreneur
- 2013 Annual Report – Two Decades of Micro: Building Wealth in our Communities
- 2012 Annual Report – Mighty Micro Rising
- 2011 Annual Report – Mighty Micro – Part II
- 2010 Annual Report – Mighty Micro
- 2009 Annual Report – Stimulus is Us
- 2008 Annual Report – New Face. Same Mission
|Statement of Activities||Statement of Financial Position|
|Contributed||1,137,098||Cash & Cash Equivalents||1,650,081|
|Member Dues, Training, Online Platform Fees||143,069||Accounts Receivable||167,621|
|Fee for Service||1,130,833||Long Term Assets – Impact Loans||418,417|
|Expenses||Liabilities & Equity|
|Operations||323,590||LOC – Impact Fund||500,000|
|Grants & Awards||767,000||Other Liabilities||112,605|
|Change in Net Assets||636,820||Equity|
|Without Donor Restrictions||1,133,753|
|With Donor Restrictions||532,539|
|Total Net Assets||1,666,292|
|Total Liabilities & Net Assets||2,293,930|