You rely on CAMEO to advocate on behalf of the sector. We rely on you for your data.
You rely on CAMEO to advocate on behalf of the sector. We rely on you for your data. This data fuels our advocacy and supports our members at the state and national level. The better data we have, the stronger our case is, and the easier it is to express the vital role MDOs play in the small business sector.
California Impact Census Results
- 2020 Annual Survey Summary
- 2017 Annual Survey Summary
- 2016 Annual Survey Summary – 2016 Annual Survey Full Report
- 2015 Annual Survey Summary
- 2014 Annual Survey Summary
- 2013 Annual Survey Summary
- 2012 Annual Survey Summary – 2012 Annual Survey Full Report
- 2011 Annual Survey Summary – 2011 Annual Survey Full Report
- 2010 Annual Survey Summary
- 2009 Annual Survey Summary – 2009 Annual Survey Full Report
- 2008 Annual Survey
Why Fill Out The Census?
- Industry Standard Reporting
Funders are increasingly relying on impact data for information on the organizations they support.
- Demonstrable Program Impact
The Impact Census enables our member organizations to demonstrate the significant role their micro business clients play in local and statewide economies. By collecting impact data, organizations can easily gauge their progress toward key goals, or evaluate the impact of new funding or policies.
- Program Development
Raise your profile and manage valuable performance metrics from number of microloans disbursed to cost per client. Use this to sharpen and strengthen your program.
- Strengthening Advocacy Efforts
CAMEO uses the Impact Census to advocate for state and federal policies that increase resources to the micro enterprise field. Micro-businesses are a huge part of California’s economy, but they’re not always the most visible. The Impact Census allows us to easily and powerfully make the case for all our members.
CAMEO offers organizations that fill out the Impact Census a credit to go towards their membership dues. They are also eligible to participate in a raffle for a team prize! Check out below our members enjoying a well-earned staff lunch as a reward for completing the Census: