Governor Gavin Newsom announced that he expects California to be ready to open for business on June 15. California is looking to move beyond the “Blueprint for a Safer Economy” to fully reopening our economy.
Over 20 million vaccines have been administered, and COVID-19 case rates and hospitalizations have stabilized. The state will monitor hospitalization rates, vaccine access, and vaccine efficacy against variants with the option to revisit the June 15 date if needed. Join us to discuss the role small businesses can play in helping with the vaccine effort and what small businesses need to know to open safely.
CAMEO is joined by Reimagining Main Street and the California Departments of Public Health and Industrial Relations.
We have a stellar lineup of speakers:
- Tammy Halevy, Senior Advisor from Public Private Strategies
- Willie Rudman, External Affairs Officer from California Department of Public Health: COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force
- Erika Monterroza, Communications Deputy Director from the Department of Industrial Relations
- Trudy Raymundo, Head of External Affairs, COVID-19 Response California Department of Public Health
- Listening session slides
- CA Department of Public Health slides
- Reimagine Main Street
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine
- Make an appointment to get vaccinated on My Turn
- Some local health authorities have additional vaccination appointments that can be found through the CDC’s Vaccine Finder online tool
- Listos CA’s Vaccine Resources
- Sign up for the Vaccine ALL 58 Newsletter and see past newsletters
- Let’s Get to ImmUnity Toolkit: Ready-to-use digital resources that can be shared in your community and on social media
- COVID-19 Industry Guidance: Guidance for your industry and information to protect your workers and customers
- Blueprint for a Safer Economy: General updates related to the state’s reopening progress
- Beyond the Blueprint Guidance: Memo outlining planned changes to reopening guidelines leading into & beyond June 15
- Blueprint Activities and Business Tiers Chart: Detailed chart outlining industry-specific compliance guidelines