We know that each of you are responding to the pandemic and implementing programs and procedures to help your clients and serve the small business community. We are holding a weekly listening session about what you are doing in response.
For this week’s session, we talk about employment issues including new guidance on unemployment for gig workers and the self-employed.
- Limitations on utility shutdowns
- California Governor’s Executive Orders
- Covered California
- Advertise job openings through OnwardCA
- Advertise contracting opportunities
- EDD resources for workers and employers, as well as other related resources
- EDD frequently asked questions
- Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Additional resources for workers and employers, such as paid sick leave and guidance from the Labor Commissioner, and a benefits breakdown chart
- CAMEO coronavirus resources for small business
- CAMEO webinar: “Analyzing Profit & Loss Statements” on April 28, 2020 at 1:00pm PDT