Federal, state, and local agencies are working to find ways to help small businesses in this time of need. CAMEO has gathered some resources that will be helpful for our members and their clients; we will be updating this page as more information becomes available.
If you have any useful resources that are not included in this page, please submit them using this form.
- SBA will re-open the Paycheck Protection Program portal. First Draw PPP Loans are for those borrowers who have not received a PPP loan before August 8, 2020. Second Draw PPP Loans are for eligible small businesses with 300 employees or less, that previously received a First Draw PPP Loan and will use or have used the full amount only for authorized uses, and that can demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts between comparable quarters in 2019 and 2020. Join SBA Fresno on April 6, 2021 at 11:00am PT for a webinar to discuss these latest changes to PPP.
- The Shuttered Venue Operators grant portal will open on April 8, and the SBA is finalizing rules. For SBDC assistance on the topic, click here.
- The SBA updated the PPP rules and extended the recent deadline. To learn more, watch the pre-recorded webinar or schedule a free appointment with a PPP advisor.
- The SBA announced that it is increasing the maximum amount small businesses and non-profit organizations can borrow through its COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program. Starting the week of April 6, 2021, the SBA is raising the loan limit from 6-months of economic injury with a maximum loan amount of $150,000 to up to 24-months of economic injury with a maximum loan amount of $500,000.
- Guidance on Establishing Maturities of New 7(a) Loans Eligible to Receive Payments under Section 1112 of the CARES Act
- Registration Required for System for Award Management