Yesterday, we hosted a webinar on Understanding the SBA Disaster Loan Program for businesses affected by the COVID-19 epidemic. The number of people who are interested exceeded our expectations and we will do our best to answer as many questions as we can. If you have technical questions about the loan refer to the resource partners below.
We will add resources to this page as we get them. For now, please refer to the resources below to help you navigate the process.
For microlenders and business service providers
For small businesses
- Webinar recording – scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Slides from the webinar are available here.
- SBA Disaster Loan Process one-pager.
- The SBAs’ table of size standards can tell you whether or not you are considered a small business. This site has two options –an electronic document (use the Find function on your browser) or a size standards tool if you know your NAICS code. You can also download the PDF here.
- Find out which counties are listed as a disaster area and more information at the SBA’s Disaster Loan Assistance Portal.
- NEW! SBA Step-by-Step slidedeck on How to Apply for a SBA disaster loan.
CAMEO staff is unable to answer whether or not your particular business is eligible for a loan or technical questions about the loan product, but our colleagues are able. Contact one of the resource partners listed below to ask specific questions.
- Map and list of CAMEO members that are business training organizations and microlenders.
- SBA San Francisco Office Resource Guide with links to SBDC, WBC, etc. plus SBA staff contacts list.
- SBA’s SF SCORE chapter
- Find SBA District Offices nationally.
- To apply, click here; call toll-free at 1-800-659-2955 (TTY: 1-800-877-8339); or send an email.