With the COVID-19 situation rapidly changing, virus containment and mitigation have become a priority in every community across the country. Self-isolation and social distancing are vital in these efforts – unfortunately, small businesses will see their patronage and revenues affected by these measures.
Federal, state, and local agencies are working to find ways to help small businesses in this time of need. CAMEO has gathered some resources that will be helpful for our members and their clients; we will be updating this page as more information becomes available.
If you have any useful resources that are not included in this page, please submit them using this form.
- Do you have self-employed clients in California that might be eligible for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)? If so, send them to our PUA for the Self-Employed page to find out where to get help.
- Latest PPP updates:
- Interim Final Rule – Revisions to Loan Forgiveness IFR and SBA Loan Review Procedures IFR (June 22, 2020)
- PPP Approvals Report (June 20, 2020)
- Revised loan forgiveness application implementing the PPP Flexibility Act of 2020. (June 17, 2020)
- EZ version of the forgiveness application that applies to borrowers that:
- Are self-employed and have no employees; OR
- Did not reduce the salaries or wages of their employees by more than 25%, and did not reduce the number or hours of their employees; OR
- Experienced reductions in business activity as a result of health directives related to COVID-19, and did not reduce the salaries or wages of their employees by more than 25%. (June 17, 2020)
- Implementation of the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act (PPPFA), which expands eligibility for businesses with owners who have past felony convictions. (June 12, 2020)