During our e-convening, we presented resources for entrepreneurs affected by COVID-19 and had a discussion on best practices and challenges in response to the outbreak’s effects on small businesses.
Resources from Sonya Blake and City of LA
Small Business Majority Resources
- COVID-19 Updates
- Encourage your entrepreneurs to sign on and call on Congress to bail out Main Street.
More Resources from Our Steering Committee Members
- C-19 Emergency Relief Working Capital Loan. Contact Monica Guevara (EA Co-Chair) for more information.
- Inner City Capital Connections executive leadership training. Contact Anna Marie Cruz (EA Vice-Chair) for more information.
- For more information on the Verizon Grant, Kiva Loan, and other products that LISC is offering, email Emma Kloppenburg.
- Downtown Long Beach Alliance
- Little Tokyo Service Center COVID-19 Page with links to food pantry donation, small business resource guide, and advocacy information.