In this Must Know…
- CA Open for Business June 15 and Listening Session May 6, 2021
- Join our California Relief Grant Round 6 Train-the-Trainer TODAY at 3:00pm PT
- Join the White House’s Business Briefing on New Paid Leave Tax Credit TOMORROW at 9:00am PT
- Join CAMEO’s Advocacy Day 2021 on June 8, 2021.
- CAMEO statement on the Derek Chauvin guilty verdict
- Heidi Pickman joins Small Business Majority TOMORROW at 12:00pm PT for a small business policy update.
- This week’s Goodie highlight is the Prime Grant FY2021 RFP.
CA Open for Business June 15
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) released a set of guidelines in preparation for a reopening of the state’s economy now that more than 20 million Californians have been vaccinated and case rates and hospitalizations have stabilized.
California will fully open its economy on June 15, 2021 if:
- Vaccine supply is sufficient and equitable, and
- Hospitalizations are stable and low.
When California fully reopens the economy, the state will move beyond the Blueprint for a Safer Economy. Common-sense health measures such as masking will remain across the state. Testing or vaccination verification requirements will remain in relevant settings.
Join us on May 6, 2021 to learn how you can promote public health and help your businesses open safely.
CA Relief Grant Round 6 Train-the-Trainer Today
Round 6 of the California Relief Grant opens on April 28 – it’s the last chance for your clients to receive this grant.
Join our Round 6 Train-the-Trainer on TODAY at 3:00pm PT to ask any remaining questions you may have. If you need training on the basics, we suggest you watch our Grant Intro webinar and to be guided through the application, watch our Round 5 Second Train the Trainer.
Business Briefing on New Paid Leave Tax Credit
Tomorrow, April 23, 2021 at 9:00am PT, Reimagine Main Street and business organization partners will welcome Andy Slavitt, Senior Advisor to the White House COVID-19 Response Team for a conversation about vaccines and the new paid leave tax credit that will offset the cost for small employers to provide full pay for any time their employees need to get a COVID-19 vaccination or recover from that vaccination.
- The Aspen Institute released a new brief on Race and Gender Wealth Equity and the Role of Employee Share Ownership.
- Operation HOPE released the findings of the inaugural HOPE Minority Small Business Index survey which examines the sentiments and attitudes of Black business owners.