In This Must Know…
- Introducing CAMEO’s Impact Fund
- Join us for our CalSavers Train the Trainer on April 7, 2022
- Take Health Action Alliance’s Employer Readiness Assessment
- Speakers Announced for our Annual Advocacy Day on April 27, 2022
- This week’s Goodie highlight is congrats to Inclusive Action for the City on their Chase Advancing Cities Grant!
CAMEO’s Impact Fund
We are excited to announce our new $1 million Impact Fund that provides loan capital to new and emerging nonprofit microlenders who do not qualify for loan capital from traditional sources, such as banks, CRA dollars, foundation PRI’s, and the CDFI Fund/Treasury Department.
Download the Impact Fund Fact Sheet to learn more.
A big thanks to Capital One for their $750,000 investment in new lenders!
CalSavers Train the Trainer
Join us on April 7, 2022 at 11:30am PT for our CalSavers Train the Trainer.
Businesses with 5 or more employees are going to be required to have a retirement plan by June 30, 2022. Learn how to help your businesses enroll in the CalSavers program. It’s easy!
Employer Readiness Assessment
Unsure of what the new health guidance means for keeping your workers safe? Curious how to approach COVID-19 in this “new normal” environment? Ensure that your company can survive and thrive in 2022 with the Health Action Alliance Employer Readiness Assessment.
ICYMI: Last week we held a listening session, where we learned about a fantastic set of mental health resources available to you to help your clients
Grant Opportunity & New Resources
- DFPI Launches 3rd Round of CalMoneySmart Grants to Support Financial Education.
- The Kauffman Foundation recently released the 2021 Indicators of Early-Stage Entrepreneurship National Report.