Intro to Quickbooks Self-Employed
Many of you work with self-employed independent contractors and freelancers. Many (if not all!) of you know Quick Books. Do you know that Intuit has a product tailor made for the independent freelancers?
Mariette Martinez, Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor and IRS Enrolled Agent, answers the following:
Download the presentation slides.
- Who is QuickBooks Self-Employed for and who is it not for? What type of Self-Employed is the BEST fit for this product?
- What does QuickBooks Self-Employed do and what doesn’t it do?
- How do you get clients/your freelancers to start using it?
- What are some tools/features to help you work with your clients?
- When might it make sense to transition to a new platform/upgrade and how easy is that?
About the Presenter
Mariette F. Martinez is a Small Business Financial Advisor & Retirement Income Strategist with a deep passion to help Entrepreneurs succeed. Her services cover professional software training, consulting on small business accounting technology & workflows and strategic financial & retirement planning. She loves contributing to her Solopreneur community, especially MommyPreneurs like herself, and is well known for delivering helpful small business insights in fun and engaging ways. She stays heavily engaged with her online community by embracing social media, live video streaming, “In Real Life” networking events and by contributing to the FaceBook group Latino Small Business Owners. She has been an advocate for the QuickBooks Self-Employed solution since its first launch in October 2014 and has been a QuickBooks ProAdvisor for over 10 years.