Entrepreneurship Advantage is a Los Angeles-based collaborative that is passionate about helping entrepreneurs thrive.
Artists and culture-based businesses have been hurt hard by the pandemic, so we’re focusing on those businesses for this meetup – how can we best serve them.
First, we learn about AmbitioUS, an initiative of the Center for Cultural Innovation (CCI). AmbitioUS encourages the development of burgeoning alternative economies and fresh social contracts in ways that artists and cultural communities can achieve financial freedom. Second, we receive an update from the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Shuttered Venue Operations Grant which opens in the near future. And of course we throw in some networking time for you and your colleagues.
Materials & Resources
- Presentation slides
- About Abdiel Lopez, Center for Cultural Innovation
- SBA Shuttered Venue Operators Grant
- SVOG Eligibility Requirements
- SVOG Preliminary Application Checklist
- SVOG Webinar on Tuesday, March 30, 2021
- Dun & Bradstreet Number Registration
- System of Award Management (SAM) Registration
- Unmatched California Rebuilding Fund Supporting Organization questionnaire
- Coronavirus Resources for Business
- Register for the Entrepreneurship Advantage April Virtual Meetup on April 22, 2021