Entrepreneurship Advantage is a Los Angeles-based collaboration that is passionate about helping entrepreneurs thrive.
We kicked off January with a small business panel from various industries, e.g. beauty, e-commerce, food, and more. Check out the recording to learn how they pivoted due to the pandemic, what they learned in 2021, what they would like to learn, and their goals for 2022.
A big thank you to Josaline Cuesta, Senior California Program Manager / Southern California Outreach Manager and EA Steering Committee Member for moderating the small business panel.
Small Business Panel Guests Included:
- Rosalin Coleman owner of VIP House of Hair, one of the largest retailers of professional beauty supplies in Lancaster, CA. Their beauty supply store features hair care products, skin care, nail care, and more.
- Greg Dulan owner of Dulan’s Soul Food Kitchen and co-owner of Hotville Chicken in South LA, serving the best Soul Food in town.
- Flo Elkins owner and fitness trainer of F.L.O. (For the Love Of) Life Fitness offers fitness for rowers all over the world, fitness training, wellness coaching and more.
- Angela Mavridis, CEO and Founder of Tribali Foods, an award-winning food brand available at numerous organic/natural food grocers.
Small Business Contact Information and Takeaways
- Rosalin Coleman, (661) 878-0612, email@example.com
- Greg Dulan, (323) 829-5654, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flo Elkins, (424) 261-5433, email@example.com
- Angela Mavridis, P (310) 592-5420 M (626) 298-1077, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small Business Finance CDC Community Advantage Success Story
- The next MILES class will be in May and October 2022, email Liza Rivera to get on the waiting list.
- Join our 3-part Webinar Series: Cooking Up Success starting on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Fill out our Digital Literacy Survey and help us create curriculum you can use with your clients. Deadline: February 11, 2022