Join Claudia, Shufina and Heidi in Washington, DC from May 2-4 for the most important microenterprise conference of the year: AEO’s 20th National Microenterprise Conference. Hundreds of other leaders from the non-profit, corporate and social investment sectors will gather for three days of dialogue, networking and learning in the heart of our nation’s capital. Senior Administration officials and legislators will participate throughout the conference. It has neve rbeen more important to demonstrate our strong, national constituency to enable us to score critical policy wins to keep vital programs and loan dollars available to your organization.
AEO is a national member organization that represents the interests of small, typically under-served, entrepreneurs throughout the United States. Hundreds of your peers in “state” and across the country are active in AEO. AEO works with us and similar organizations around the country to shape national policy, secure funding from national sources and share best practices.
WHY ATTEND AEO’s 20th ANNUAL NATIONAL MICROENTERPRISE CONFERENCE?
- Ensure that senior Administration officials and members of Congress hear your voice and see the invaluable work you do in your community at this critical time.
- Learn what it takes to build and lead an investment-ready microenterprise institution in an increasingly competitive funding marketplace.
- Prepare to respond to opportunities for your clients presented by the changing healthcare landscape.
- Discover opportunities for innovative partnerships and new business models, products and services as you meet hundreds of peers, potential partners and funders/investors.
Expect an exciting and dynamic lineup of speakers, workshop facilitators and participants. In addition to plenary sessions and town halls, the agenda includes more than 20 hands-on workshops with titles such as “Performance and Funding,” “Policy and Advocacy” and “Client Capabilities.” In prior years AEO has welcomed more than 600 participants and speakers including Muhammad Yunus, Hillary Clinton and Karen Mills. The 20th anniversary conference will not disappoint!
WHEN, WHERE AND HOW MUCH?
- Monday, May 2 – Wednesday, May 4 in Washington, DC at the Omni Shoreham Hotel
- Conference registration special rate for CAMEO members: $450 through April 1
- Special hotel rate at Omni Shoreham available through April 8. Click here for information
- Conference scholarships may be available
We know that budgets are tight and spending on a conference may seem like a hard choice. That’s why CAMEO is offering scholarships.
Think of your participation as an investment in the industry, your organization and most importantly your clients.
For questions on the CAMEO scholarship, contact Shufina English.
For questions on the conference, visit the conference site or contact Matthew Crandall.