In this Must Know… it’s Webinar Madness!
- Join “Tech Tools for TA” TODAY at 2:00pm PST.
- NALCAB webinar series – Cooking Up Success
- California Small Business Policy Webinar recording
- This week’s Goodie highlight is yet another webinar: Prosperity Now’s 2020 Scorecard Data on January 29, 2020.
Today: Tech Tools for TA
Join “Tech Tools for TA“ TODAY at 2:00pm PST to find out how you can bring efficiencies into your business assistance program.
In this special one-and-a-half-hour webinar, we’ll show you two tech-y tools that CAMEO is making available to its members who do business assistance and want to reach more clients, more efficiently.
First up are our friends at Samaschool, who have a new virtual class for gig workers. They’ll explain how to participate (hint: it’s easy).
Then GrowthWheel will demo its visual toolbox and online platform. Depending on interest, CAMEO will consider aggregating our members onto the platform.
Cooking Up Success Webinar Series
CAMEO partnered with NALCAB to bring you a 3-part webinar series on how to transform the entrepreneurial environment for Latino and immigrant families engaged in neighborhood-based small business activity. The ultimate goal is to ensure our food entrepreneurs are successful and communities are sustainable.
The first webinar takes place January 23, 2020 at 12:00pm PST.
Get Caught Up on California Small Business Policy
Did you miss last month’s webinar on California small business policy? Worry not!
Watch the recording to catch up on all the stuff you and your clients need to know – from our Small Business Scorecard to the new California small business regulations that your clients will have to comply with this year.
- CalSavers published a year-end report on the program’s 2019 highlights.
- Thumbtack released the results of its first survey of small business owners in the 2020 presidential election.
Webinars & Other Resources
- Credit Builders Alliance is soliciting proposals from organizations to participate in a credit-building toolkit pilot to support returning citizens. Applications must be submitted by February 7, 2020.
- FDIC and SBA Fresno District Office are conducting an affordable credit forum in Spanish on February 27, 2020.
- Member Kudos: A recent Forbes article features I-WE founder and former CAMEO CEO, Claudia Viek, and cites her organization’s research on women business owners.
- Los Angeles Food Policy Council, PACE LA, and Renaissance announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!