In this Must Know…
- Federal update and virtual meeting TOMORROW at 1:00pm PDT.
- Join us TODAY at 1:00pm PDT for “COVID-Related Employment Issues.”
- Join us on April 28, 2020 at 1:00pm PDT for “Analyzing Profit & Loss Statements.”
- This week’s Goodie highlight is Small Business Majority’s California poll on small businesses affected by COVID-19.
Today, the House will vote (watch live) on a $484 billion relief package that includes $310 billion for the Paycheck Protection Program, plus $60 billion for SBA Economic Injury and Disaster loans and grants – $30 billion of which will go to CDFIs, Credit Unions, and community banks with assets less than $10 billion. CAMEO supported money for the CDFIs to do PPP loans and a list of suggestions that would fix PPP.
To discuss the new legislation and explore access to capital options for your clients, join our policy update meeting TOMORROW at 1:00pm PDT, which is co-hosted with Small Business Majority.
Listening Session: COVID-Related Employment Issues
Join us TODAY at 1:00pm PDT for our sixth listening session, “COVID-Related Employment Issues.”
We’ll talk about employment issues including new guidance on unemployment for gig workers and the self-employed.
Analyzing Profit & Loss Statements
During the COVID pandemic you may not think analyzing Profit and Loss statements is at the top of the list. Yet this intuitive financial statement can help you and your clients find the way back to operating profitably in an upside-down world.
Join us on April 28, 2020 at 1:00pm PDT for a hands-on webinar designed for both lenders and TA providers relatively new to P&L’s and looking for more skills to help clients manage in these turbulent waters.
- The Federal Reserve published 2020 Small Business Credit Survey – Report on Employer Firms.
- Small Business Majority has released a California Poll which found that 92% of California’s small businesses have been harmed by COVID-19.
- New Resource: CDFI Friendly America shared their Toolkit to create a CDFI Friendly Small Business Emergency Assistance Fair.
- Jobs: FHL Bank of San Francisco, MEDA, and EDFC announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!