“Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.” – Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg.
In this Must Know…
- Join Entrepreneurship Advantage’s Virtual Meetup, “Building Digital Resiliency – Cybersecurity,” TODAY at 11:00am PDT.
- Upcoming CAMEO Trainings
- PUA Legal Clinic for the Self-Employed: The Results
- This week’s Goodie highlight is the California WBC Network’s virtual showcase on the power of women entrepreneurs on October 30, 2020.
Building Digital Resiliency – Cybersecurity
This is your last chance to register for “Building Digital Resiliency – Cybersecurity,” Entrepreneurship Advantage’s October Virtual Meetup, TODAY at 11:00am PDT.
During this pandemic, we can be certain of one thing – your organization will need to go digital to survive. However, more people online means increased risks.
Celebrate National Cybersecurity Month by learning how to keep your organization safe. Jesse Torres, principal and founder of ArroyoWest LLC and CAMEO Board Chair, will join us to talk about how you can build digital resiliency in your organization and help your clients do the same.
Upcoming CAMEO Trainings
- MicroLending Essentials Online: November 3 – December 8, 2020. After exhausting the waitlist, we have four spots left for our six-week virtual course on underwriting best practices. Sponsored by Bridge Bank.
- California Rebuilding Fund Train-the-Trainer: November 12, 2020 at 10:30am PDT. Learn how to prepare your clients for the basic eligibility requirements for the program. Watch our first training which took place Monday.
PUA Legal Clinic: The Results
This summer, CAMEO, Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, Legal Aid At Work, and the Arthur and Charlotte Zitrin Foundation set up a legal clinic to help self-employed workers in California with their PUA applications.
Of the self-employed workers reached through our joint outreach efforts, the clinic received a total of 1,431 appointment requests and made a total of 910 appointments. Learn the full results of the clinic in our latest CAMEO blog.
For Your Clients
- The California WBC Network is hosting a virtual showcase on the power of women entrepreneurs on October 30, 2020 at 12:00pm.
- Join Blue Avocado’s Primer on Financial Audits for Nonprofits on November 19, 2020 at 11:00am PDT.