In this Must Know…
- Join our CalSavers Retirement Program Webinar TODAY at 2:00 pm PT.
- Join us for CAMEO’s 25th Anniversary Celebration on December 5, 2019.
- Have an event to promote?
- This week’s Goodie highlight is Friedman Associates’ free webinar on how to get CDFI Fund certification.
CalSavers Webinar TODAY!
Join us and our colleagues at Small Business Majority and CalSavers TODAY at 2:00 pm for an interactive webinar that covers the state’s new CalSavers Retirement Savings Program.
Did you know that all companies and organizations with more than 5 employees must have a retirement program in place by mid-2022? Attend the webinar to learn about California’s plan and what you need to know to help your clients.
Celebrate 25 Years of Micro!
Join us on Thursday, December 5, 2019 for our 25th Anniversary Celebration. We have a great evening planned with friends – old and new, the 2019 Faces of Entrepreneurship Awards, yummy food, and more.
You can contribute to this unforgettable evening by sponsoring the event! We have several sponsorship opportunities available.
Have an Event to Promote?
As many of you know, we have an Industry Calendar on our website where members and partners are welcome to post their upcoming events in order to reach a larger audience.
If you would like to post any events on our Calendar, please contact Daniela for instructions on how to do so.
Reports & Resources
- NCRC released a mystery shopping white paper that revealed inferior treatment of minority business owners at banks in Los Angeles.
- SBA Office of Advocacy published Small Business Profiles for Congressional Districts, which provides user-friendly snapshots of small business statistics.
For Your Clients
- Industry News: SBA is now accepting nominations for its 2020 National Small Business Week Awards. Nomination deadline is January 7, 2020.
- Jobs: Operation HOPE is looking for volunteers while Aspen Institute and Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!