“Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.” – Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsburg.
In this Must Know…
- Join our CA Rebuilding Fund Listening Session TODAY at 1:30pm PST.
- 12 Days of Takeout
- This week’s Goodie highlight is CDFI Friendly America’s assessment of President-elect Joe Biden policy positions on CDFIs.
Listening Session TODAY
It’s been a few weeks since the launch of the California Rebuilding Fund. We want to know how it’s been going for those of you working with clients in the program.
There’s still time for you to join our CA Rebuilding Fund Listening Session TODAY at 1:30pm PST. No need to register, just click on the link.
You can also check out our previous Train-the-Trainer webinars for more help and guidance.
12 Days of Takeout
We are excited to be part of 12 Days of Takeout, a grassroots online campaign launched by a group of California small business owners and stakeholders to support our local food businesses and entrepreneurs.
To participate, make at least one purchase a day from your favorite dining or drinking locale between December 12th and 23rd and help share your favorite food pics or eatery highlights on social media using #12DaysofTakeout. And help us spread the word!
- Read the SBA Office of Advocacy’s Small Business Economic Bulletin for December.
- The Urban Reform Institute published a report on homeownership, which identifies small businesses as assets that help families access opportunity.
- Policy News: Read CDFI Friendly America’s assessment of President-elect Joe Biden’s policy positions on CDFIs.
- Jobs: CAMEO, MEDA, and The Runway Project announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!