In this Must Know…
- Celebrate our 25th Anniversary on December 5, 2019 in San Francisco
- Join our Crowdfunding webinar today at 2:00 pm (and be in on the bonus assessments for your clients!)
- Save the Date for MicroLending Essentials on January 22-23, 2020
- This week’s Goodie highlight is our November 2019 Recess Alert to support Small Business Saturday.
Join Us for A Night of Fun
Our 25th Anniversary Celebration is in two weeks!
Join us on December 5, 2019 in San Francisco for a great evening with friends old and new, including two of our founders and our former CEOs. We’ll also have yummy food and present the 2019 Faces of Entrepreneurship Awards to RVS Technologies and Lena’s Soul Food Cafe.
Big thanks to eBay, Wells Fargo, Cathay Bank, Lyft, FHL Bank of San Francisco, Bridge Bank, CDC Small Business Finance, Emergent Research, and MEDA for sponsoring this event!
Are you curious about crowdfunding as a source of capital for your clients? Then join “How to Know if Crowdfunding is Right for Your Clients” TODAY at 2:00 pm PT with Kathleen Minogue, founder of Crowdfund Better.
Members who attend the webinar will have access to Crowdfund Better’s 3-Step Rapid Assessment program which includes an assessment and feedback on their crowdfunding potential.
MicroLending Essentials 2020
CAMEO is starting up the New Year with MicroLending Essentials, our popular microlending training.
Join our microlending specialist, Susan Brown, on January 22-23, 2020 for a two-day training where lenders will learn how to underwrite microloans through hands-on case studies and loan analysis.
Or, if you’re a business assistance provider, it will help you think like a lender so that your referrals experience a higher rate of success.
- CalAsian Chamber earned a $1 million state grant to expand technical assistance for rising businesses.
- Congrats to CAMEO members who received CDFI Awards: Accion San Diego, CA Capital, Mission Community Loan Fund (MEDA), Opportunity Fund, PACE, Women’s Economic Ventures.
- Join Public Private Strategies’ free webinar, “Promoting Inclusive Growth in Underserved Communities” on December 5, 2019 at 11:00 am PT.
- The 40th Annual CALED conference, “Getting It Done,” takes place March 25-27, 2020 in Sacramento. Carolina is on the planning committee!