Join us in Washington, D.C., April 2-3, for an exciting two-day event to learn about the current and future federal policies affecting the development finance world. The 2024 CDFA Federal Policy Conference agenda offers a range of federal legislative and policy topics, including:
- CDFA Welcome and Lunch with Federal Financing Experts
- Workshop: The Federal Grant Writing Process
- CDFA Federal Policy Conference Keynote Address
- The Federal Financing Landscape
- The 2024 Farm Bill
- Clean Energy and Resilient Infrastructure Investments in the IIJA and IRA
- Updates to the Community Reinvestment Act
- Networking and Keynote Luncheon
- The 2024 Presidential and Congressional Elections and Potential Outcomes
- Trends in the Bond Market
- The State of the State Small Business Credit Initiative in 2024
- Measuring Impacts of New Federal Initiatives in Indian Country
After the conference, CDFA will be sticking around in Washington to conduct exclusive, one-on-one meetings on Capitol Hill with Congressional staff. Contact Mitchell Smith if you’re interested.
Get your seat at the table!