In This Must Know…
- Join us for Centering Women Business Owners in an Economic Recovery on September 29, 2022, The California Rebuilding Fund has more money! Tell your clients to apply by November 15, 2022
- For Your Clients: Fill out The Federal Reserve Small Business Credit Survey by November 18, 2022
- Using Technical Assistance to Improve Minority and Rural Small Business Access to Capital
- CAMEO In The News: Carolina is featured on The Hack Your Business podcast: Hack My Business: The Key To Finding The Support You Need
- This week’s Goodie highlight is the SBA announces call for nominations for the 2023 National Small Business Week Awards!
California Rebuilding Fund
Deadline approaching: Applications for the California Rebuilding Fund, which has distributed nearly $80 million in funding to approximately 1,300 small businesses around the state, are closing on November 15, 2022 or when funds are exhausted, whichever comes first.
If your clients are looking for a long-term recovery product, this is it.
Recipients say “the program has improved their finances, their stress levels, and their employees’ quality of life.” Read about a new research report on the fund from 60_decibels or download a copy from Calvert Impact’s website.
Small Business Credit Survey
The Federal Reserve is collecting responses to this year’s Small Business Credit Survey. As an official survey partner, we’re trying to reach for-profit businesses currently in operation, those recently closed, and those about to launch. CAMEO members use this data to inform their programs and loan products.
Please forward to your clients! By taking the survey, business owners and business leaders contribute to data that directly informs the Fed, service providers, and others—ultimately benefitting their business. The survey closes on November 18, 2022
Access to Capital Report
A new report from Project REACh has been realeased: Using Technical Assistance to Improve Minority and
For more information and research on small businesses make sure to keep up to date with our reports page on our website.
For Your Clients
- Freelancers Union + Fiverr opened applications for Freelancer Wellness Grants.
- New report: Small Business Facts: An Overview of Immigrant Business Ownership.
- New report: The Power of Procurement.
- Jobs: Accessity, PCV, California Farmlink, California Capital Financial Development, CIELO, and Working Solutions announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!