There are several bills affecting small businesses currently making the rounds through the state legislature. We are keeping a close eye on all of these and we’ll keep you updated on any significant progress and calls to action.
Bills that CAMEO supports
Bills that CAMEO is watching/researching
- AB 247 (Ramos) – Definitions: Small Business Procurement and Contract Act
- AB 1177 (Santiago) – California Public Banking Option
- AB 1199 (Gipson) – Homes to Families and Corporate Monopoly Transparency Excise Tax
- SB 655 (Bradford) – Diversity in the California Organized Investment Network
- SB 754 (Hertzberg) – Equity in Lending and Fair Recovery Act (new State Loan Guarantee Program)