How to Creatively and Consistently Communicate to Your Ideal Customers
Before you jump into any marketing strategies (including social media), do you really know what you want to communicate?
This training will help you:
- Understand the benefits to sending consistent messages to your potential clients. (This includes visual, written and verbal messages)
- Design a compelling mission statement that communicates WHY your business does what it does and invites your clients into your company’s purpose
- Illustrate and demonstrate your business values to send an authentic image to your target market
- Integrate your mission, vision and values into your website, social media, printed materials
- Get inspired to serve and sell through purposeful marketing content
Brought to you by Jefferson Economic Development Institute in collaboration with Arcata Economic Development Corporation, CAMEO, North Coast Small Business Development Center, and West Company.
Watch and listen to the webinar (86 minutes)
About the Presenter
Joy Taylor has been self-employed since 1990 and brings a myriad of life experience to her consulting work with Living Visions™. Her varied business background includes development and executive management in: art business, health services, event planning, community supported agriculture, product sales, and eco-real estate investment.
She is an accomplished and entertaining public speaker, coordinator for the College of the Siskiyous Sustainable Communities Program and president of Living Visions™ (project management and consulting) which has assisted hundreds of businesses and business owners nationwide. She currently serves on the board of the Mt. Shasta Chamber of Commerce.