Silver Lining Action Plan (SLAP™) is a proven, comprehensive, tech-enabled, data-driven behavior change growth program that will help business owners set, then hit financial goals. In addition to advancing a small business, benefits of this program include:
- Inclusion in a community of like-minded small business owners.
- A chance to be featured in a mini-documentary that will share the stories of small businesses in America.
- A chance to win free vacations and prizes rewarding the highest-performing small businesses in the program.
SLAP could be useful to some of our members,
- For the TA providers, it could supplement your advising;
- For the lenders, it could offer technical assistance.
Silver Lining is partnering with economic development organizations to bring 700 spots to small businesses in their networks (there’s about 300 slots left). It is a 13-month comprehensive program subsidized by Wells Fargo. These spots are available to small businesses from marginalized communities at a pay-what-you-can rate.
To learn more about this program, see the resources below. To apply, you can direct your clients to this website.
- Demo video outlining SLAP functionality
- Wells Fargo Impact Report
- American small business growth program overview