We started the day by celebrating the EA Steering Committees hard work throughout the year at Yuko Kitchen DTLA.
We are so excited to welcome three new members next year:
Our program was short and sweet! Nanci Ochoa, Facilities and Operation Manager welcomed us to the beautiful artistic space where we learned a little history about Self Help Graphics and Art. We then received a warm welcome from CAMEO’s Board President, Jesse Torres, Principal and Founder of Arroyo West. We shared our 2023 Entrepreneurship Advantage Work Plan and then networked and featured your clients in a Holiday Marketplace!
Thank you to the following businesses for joining us and to our members for connecting them to us. For many small businesses this was their first popup! Many shared that the event was a great learning experience and they were excited to reconnect with their mentors and new small business providers.
- Skincare from Paraguas Beauty (worked with OmniWorks, AJCC/Elevate)
- Jewelry from ilaments (worked with Bella Entrepreneurs, Chase Bank)
- Gift boxes from Bubles Champagne (worked with PACE LA)
- Candles from Orchid Essence Candle Co (worked with SBDC LA & Seed Program)
- Salvadoran food from Fairy Bella Enchanted (worked with LA Chamber of Commerce)
- Baby products from Early Intervention Village (worked with SCORE LA)
- Perfume oils from Aromachaura (worked with PACE LA)
Make sure to download our 2023 Entrepreneurship Advantage Work Plan! If you have questions or feedback on the work plan, or would like to join the Mentoring or Outreach Committee please email Liza Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you next year at our first virtual meeting of 2023 on Thursday, January 19th at 11:00am! Register Here.