CAMEO member organizations have been working tirelessly in these times of national emergency to make sure small business owners and entrepreneurs get the help and resources they need most. And their work has not gone unnoticed. These are only a few things that our members have been up to recently:
- AMPAC, California FarmLink, CDC Small Business Finance, Lendistry, Opportunity Fund, Self-Help Credit Union, and USC Credit Union, among others, helped companies save over 20,000 jobs through the PPP program.
- Lendistry and California FarmLink received a $2 million investment from Comerica.
- The San Diego and Imperial SBDC helped businesses access over $96 million in disaster capital since March.
- Opportunity Fund and Grameen America were included in philanthropist Mackenzie Scott’s $1.7 Billion grant pledge.
- Opportunity Finance Network provided unrestricted grants to 19 CDFI’s in the country, including MEDA’s Fondo Adelante.
- EDA is awarding $15 million in CARES Act Recovery Assistance grants to capitalize and administer Revolving Loan Funds (RLFs) that will provide critical gap financing to small businesses and entrepreneurs adversely affected by the coronavirus pandemic across Northern California. CAMEO members who are recipients include:
- California Association for Local Economic Development
- 3CORE Inc
- Superior California Economic Development
- California Capital FDC
- Fresno Community Development Financial Institution
- Economic and Development and Financing Corporation
Kudos to these organizations for their great work! If you’d like to share some exciting news about your organization, please email Daniela.