Thank you for those that attended our CAMEO Annual Member Meeting! We appreciate you taking the time to listen to our 2021 highlights and plans for 2022. We couldn’t do the work that we do without all of you, our staff, and amazing board members.
Thank you Jesse Torres, our CAMEO Board President from ArroyoWest LLC for welcoming us. Make sure to take a look at our full list of dedicated Board Members!
For those of you that missed it, here are our meeting takeaways:
- Download the presentation slides.
- CAMEO has grown! Here is a full list of our staff and contact information:
- Carolina Martinez, CAMEO CEO
- Heidi Pickman, VP, Engagement and External Relations for anything related to Advocacy.
- Emily Gasner, VP, Strategic Initiatives and CDFI Incubator Director for any training or resources that CDFIs or Microlenders may need.
- Liza Rivera, Outreach Manager to discuss anything related to statewide programs including: regional meetings and Entrepreneurship Advantage.
- Rezhe Connelly, Special Projects and Operations Coordinator for anything related to your CAMEO membership and Annual Survey.
- Addison Peterson, Policy Specialist for anything related to Advocacy.
- Joan Johnson, Finance Manager for any CAMEO finance questions.
- New Member Organizations! Welcome to CAMEO.
- Attend an Upcoming CAMEO event, only a couple left before the year ends!
- Learn About LenderFit meeting on Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at 2:30pm PT
- Save the date! Selling Your Loans Webinar on Thursday, December 16 at 11:00am, more details to come.
- CAMEO Opportunities:
- Language and Cultural Accessibility RFP – Due December 15, 2021
- See attached for a how our 2021 CAMEO Advocacy Day Priorities turned out. Small businesses had a great budget year, some legislative wins, with some room for improvement for next year.
- Fill out our Annual Survey today to support our efforts to show our collective impact.
Receive news and resources on the micro-business sector right in your inbox! Sign up for CAMEO News.
Happy Holidays from our team to yours! The CAMEO team met in person for the first time in San Francisco on November 30th.