Get your gifts from local and independent businesses this holiday season!
The holidays are in full swing, and for many of us, that means shopping. Whether it’s Christmas gifts or party food, millions of people will be hitting stores this month. It’s a great opportunity for small businesses!
As champions of microenterprise, we know better than most the importance of shopping local. So we are sharing a list of directories that CAMEO members have compiled in the hopes of attracting customers to local businesses in their communities. Visit them, support them, and if you have a holiday shopping guide that’s not on our list, please email Daniela!
- CDC Small Business Finance’s Holiday Gift Guide features tons of specialty items that will satisfy everyone on your list – all from their borrowers.
- Pacific Community Ventures offers a map of all the businesses they work with so you can find those in your local area.
- Working Solutions’ Client Directory is sorted by type of business and then by geography, and it is chock full of shopping, dining, and gift ideas.
- Accion San Diego’s Shop Small Guide features Accion-funded businesses that you can visit in Southern California.
- Runway Project Holiday Gift Guide has gifts from their 26 entrepreneurs, for everyone from fashionistas to sports enthusiasts, moms, and much more.