In This Must Know…
- CAMEO’s Upcoming Calendar: On Tap for January and February!
- It’s not too late! Join us for our Selling Your Loans Webinar today at 11:00am PT!
- Congrats to the CAMEO members who received FA Awards
- This week’s Goodie highlight is the President signed an EO, Transforming Federal Customer Experience and Service Delivery to Rebuild Trust in Government.
On Tap for January and February
CAMEO will close for the holidays starting December 24, 2021 throughJanuary 2, 2022. We hope everyone has a restful holiday and we will see you all with exciting events in the New Year with many upcoming CAMEO opportunities to join!
- MiLEs January 24-28, 2022 for the waitlist: email Liza Rivera
- Understanding Entrepreneurship Training February 2, 2022 at 11:00am PT
- Cooking Up Success Webinar Series, February 9,16, 23, 2022
Selling Your Loans Webinar
It’s not too late to join CAMEO and learn how your CDFI can expand your microlending mission and impact faster through loan sales with the Entrepreneur Backed Assets (EBA) in our “Selling Your Loans Webinar” TODAY December 16, 2021 at 11:00am PT.
Congrats to the CAMEO members who received Financial Assistance Awards through the CDFI Fund.
Accessity, Accion Opportunity Fund Community Development, Arcata Economic Development Corporation, California Capital Small Business Financial Development Corporation, California FarmLink, California Statewide Community Development Fund, Inc, Community Vision Capital and Consulting, Economic Justice Fund, First Community Capital, Inc, Fresno Community Development Financial Institution, ICA Fund, Inclusive Action for the City, Mission Community Loan Fund LLC, National Asian American Coalition, Rural Community Assistance Corporation, Santa Cruz Community Credit Union, and TMCCommunityCapital!
- Small Business Majority released a new survey that reveals how small businesses have been impacted by ongoing supply chain problems.
- Mystery shopper tests show continuing racial discrimination in small business lending at banks.
- U.S. Senators Alex Padilla and Roger Wicker Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Help Revitalize Small Businesses.
- The President signed an EO, Transforming Federal Customer Experience and Service Delivery to Rebuild Trust in Government.
For Your Clients & New Resources
- GO-Biz has published a California Business Comeback Guide.
- The U.S. Census shows bookstores are still relevant this holiday season.
- The Greenlining Institute is now accepting applications for the 2022 – 2023 Leadership Academy.
- Jobs: Mission Community Services Corp, Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, Kaiser Permanente, California Farmlink and El Pajaro CDC announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!