- Join us TODAY, December 15, 2022, at 11:00am PT for our Digital Literacy and Fluency Resources
- ICYMI: The Annual CAMEO Member Meeting is available in CAMEO Academy!
- January Calendar
- CAMEO In The News: Carolina talks about strategies for small businesses to close 2022 for Spanish TV
- Please fill out the 2021 CAMEO Annual Impact Census by December 31, 2022 to receive special bonuses!
- CAMEO will be closed December 26 through January 2!
- This week’s goodie highlights are two interesting reports on microentrepreneurs’ economic realities and the creative class
TODAY: Digital Literacy and Fluency
What are the skills needed to survive and succeed in the digital economy? Get a sneak peak of the resources that we are compiling on digital literacy and fluency for small business providers!
Join us TODAY, December 15, 2022, at 11:00am PT to learn how these resources can be implemented in your work and how you can help your peers.
ICYMI: Annual Meeting
- Reflected on 2022 accomplishments and your hard work,
- Discussed CAMEO’s three-year strategic priorities (hint: we’re growing!)
- Found out what’s in store for next year, and
- Met staff and new board roles
- CAMEO staff will return from the holiday break on January 3, 2023!
- Entrepreneurship Advantage: First meeting of 2023 on January 19, 2023 at 11:00am
- WeCAN and Union Bank Virtual Event on January 20, 2023 at 10:00am (tentative)
- Small business policy briefing for California legislative staff on January 27, 2023 at 11:30am
- TBD: Central Valley Regional Meeting
- Congrats to Arcata EDC, California Farmlink, EDFC, Feed the Hunger and Fresno Area Hispanic Foundation who collectively received more than $250,000 in USDA RMAP grants. California rural businesses received another $53 million in loans.
- A Christmas Carol, Revised for Our Times by Vu.
WEV, Accessity, NCRC, PCV, California Farmlink, California Capital Financial Development, and CIELO announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!