In This Must Know…
- There’s a lot of Industry News!
- The Calsavers Program deadline is June 30, 2022
- Our Central Coast Regional Meeting was a success!
- Happy AAPI Heritage Month – check out our success story.
- Join us for “Marketing Your Organization to Reach Underserved” on May 24-25, 2022
- MiLEs next week is SOLD OUT. Email Liza to get on the waiting list!
- This week’s Goodie highlight is to Save the date: OFN Regional Meeting in San Francisco on July 12, 2022.
There is a lot going on in the industry! We have highlighted the main things below:
- CRC, NCRC and U.S. Bancorp Announce $100 Billion Community Benefits Plan.
- Our colleagues at NALCAB announce launch of Nation’s First Consortium of Latino CDFI Leaders.
- From Fortune: Providing childcare support can help solve inflation.
- SBA notice on reforms to the Community Advantage program.
CalSavers Deadline Approaching
Businesses with 5 or more employees are going to be required to have a retirement plan by June 30, 2022. Learn how to help your businesses enroll in the CalSavers program.
Help spread the word about the upcoming deadline with their toolkit.
Central Coast Regional Meeting
CAMEO was thrilled to co-host our first in-person regional meeting since February 2020 at Brews-N-Krew in Salinas with our Central Coast members last Friday. A big thank you to Assemblymember Robert Rivas for attending and listening to the stories of small business owners and concerns of our members.
Read and watch videos all about our meeting on our blog post “Central Coast Regional Meeting.”
- Join Project Equity for Recruit, retain, and reward employees with employee ownership on May 18, 2022 at 12:00pm PT.
- Save the date: OFN Regional Meeting in San Francisco on July 12, 2022.