We wish our Asian American friends a Happy Lunar New Year, the year of the Tiger! Be rich – in family happiness, fortune, and good health.
In this Must Know…
- Take our survey on the small business climate
- Join us for State of Independence 2021 on February 22, 2022
- This March, you can Uplevel Your Online Training for Inclusivity with our webinar series
- Save the Date: Bay Area Member Meeting on March 22, 2022
- Register for our last two Cooking Up Success sessions on February 16, 23, 2022
- This week’s Goodie highlight is CAMEO Member In The News: Luz Urrutia writes about why lending transparency matters for small businesses
Taking The Pulse of Small Biz Climate
Please fill out our survey to take a quick pulse of the small business climate.
It’s four questions and if it takes more than a minute of your time, Heidi will buy you a beer/wine at the next in person meeting.
Feel free to pass along to business owners and share on social media.
The deadline for the survey is Friday, February 18, 2022.
State of Independence Webinar
Overall number of independent workers grew sharply in 2021: up 34%, to 51.1 million from 38.2 million in 2020.
To find out what’s driving the growth, join us for the State of Independence Webinar on February 22, 2022 at 11:00am PT. This webinar will cover the results of the 2021 State of Independence study, the 11th year of this ongoing research project on self-employed and independent work
Uplevel Online Training for Inclusivity in March
Now that we have two years of online learning and coaching behind us and everyone knows the basics, we’ve decided to hold a new class – Uplevel Your Online Training for Inclusivity.
This four week class will include 50% lecture, 50% discussion, exercises, and practice. The trainer will help participants with course development, mastering the craft of online training, long term course planning, and offer relevant programs for your clients.
Your organization must be current on their membership to attend
- Join the U.S. Economic Development Administration for their two upcoming Webinars on February 17, 2022. Reinventing Capital Products for Equitable Economic Development and Future-Focused Economic Development in Rural America.
- Agencies announce public meeting on proposed U.S. Bancorp Acquisition of MUFG Union Bank and National Association.
- SBA Introduces Course in Government Contracting to Online Digital Learning Platform.
For Your Clients
- CAMEO Member In The News: Luz Urrutia writes about why lending transparency matters for small businesses.
- Jobs: Working Solutions, SBDC, Centro Community Partners, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, and Start Small Think Big announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!