In this Must Know…
Take Your TA Training Online
With more resources available to our clients, organizations need to stay current, relevant, and respond to trends. You can offer value and grow an online presence to meet the needs of the growing gig economy and your clients’ expectations.
Join “Take Your TA Training Online,” a 5-session online course taught by Joy Taylor. Design and develop an online program and learn the skills to deliver it in 2020.
The course begins on November 6, 2019. Space is limited, and we’re half full. So register now and get a $500 value for free! (Yes, it’s free now, but we will charge for it in the future. You must be a current CAMEO member to take advantage of this offer.
Celebrate with Us
Join us on Thursday, December 5, 2019 in San Francisco for our 25th Anniversary Celebration! We have a great evening planned with friends – old and new, yummy food, and more.
Small Business Saturday
The 10th annual Small Business Saturday takes place this year on November 30. It is a great opportunity to highlight the small businesses that make it possible for our communities to thrive – just in time for the busy holiday season.
Download American Express’ Coalition Playbook for marketing materials, sample posts, and guidelines to help you promote Small Business Saturday to businesses and shoppers.
For Your Clients
- Small Business Majority invites you to their Autumn Workshops – Leveling the Playing Field for California Small Business Owners. The next one is October 28, 2019.
- “United Way Bay Area is hosting a Retirement Savings 101 seminar on November 7, 2019 in Oakland, CA to talk about CalSavers.
Reports & Resources
- The Milken Institute published Phase I and Phase II of their report, Partnership for Lending in Underserved Markets.
- In celebration of National Women’s Small Business Month, Small Business Majority, WBDC, CRF, and CDC Small Business Finance are hosting a Twitter chat on October 29, 2019 at 12:00 pm PT.
- Join Asset Funders Network’s free webinar on November 7, 2019 at 11:00 am PT, for a discussion on Democracy and the Next American Economy: Where Prosperity Meets Justice.
- CALED’s Regional Ambassador program provides local training and networking opportunities for economic developers in their region. The deadline to apply is November 20, 2019.