- Support our advocacy work by renewing your membership or joining us.
- Fill out Opportunity Fund’s survey on the definition of LMI.
- Remember Aubry L. Stone, a giant in the small business community.
- Register for Microlending Essentials in LA on February 20-21, 2019.
- SBA is making low-interest federal disaster loans available to California businesses and residents affected by the wildfires.
- The Goodies – This week’s highlight is a reminder to shop local for the holidays – check out our members’ gift guides.
Support Advocacy. Renew Your Membership.
Definition of LMI – CRA or HUD?
Remember Aubry L. Stone
- Opportunity Finance Network and Landit designed a training program for women in CDFIs. Applications are due TODAY, December 7, 2018.
- Nonprofit Learning Lab’s Nonprofit Institute will take place in Los Angeles on January 15, 2019
- Early bird registration is open for the 2019 #JustEconomy ConferenceMarch 11-13, 2019
- Your clients need to fill out the Federal Reserve’s Small Business Credit Survey by December 21, 2018. SO important!
- Small Business California’s 2018 Small Business Survey is open for your clients to fill out on the business climate in the state.
- Small Business Majority is hosting a series of free webinars to explain how the changes to the ACA affect small businesses.
- The National Women’s Business Council wrote a report that profiles millennial women entrepreneurs.
- A new report produced by Asset Funders Network reveals the growing economic fragility of single women 45-65 years of age.
- USDA Rural Development has funds available in their Business & Industry Loan Guarantee Program.
- Please fill out this survey – GoBiz‘s Technical Assistance Expansion Program – by December 10, 2018.
- The deadline to overturn the FCC’s net neutrality repeal is days away. Tell lawmakers to take action.
- Jobs: Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, Mission Community Services Corporation, Credit Builders Alliance, Santa Cruz SBDC, Women’s Economic Ventures, Pacific Community Ventures, and CalSavers are hiring!