In this Must Know…
Sponsor our 30th Anniversary Celebration!
Register for our 30th Anniversary Celebration – a celebration of California’s entrepreneurial ecosystem and its entrepreneurs! Or consider a sponsorship.
Depending on the level, sponsors of our anniversary event may have the following perks:
- Give welcoming remarks
- Sponsor swag
- Have a strong brand presence during the event and on digital channels throughout the year
- Sponsor a reception, meal, or session
- And more!
Give Us Your Feedback and Win!
As we prepare for our 30th anniversary, we want to make sure we are meeting the needs of our members, colleagues, and partners.
This includes the CAMEO website! We want to hear YOUR thoughts on how we can improve it to meet the needs of our members. Please give us your feedback by filling out this short survey by February 1, 2024. All respondents will be entered into a raffle to win a $50 gift card to a small business client of your choice.
CAMEO Photo Contest: Show off Your Clients!
Part of improving our website includes putting our members’ clients front and center – after all, they are the reason we get up and go to work every morning!
Join CAMEO’s 30th Anniversary Photo Contest by submitting your favorite client photo. The winning images will be featured on CAMEO’s website throughout 2024 (with full credit), and the winning organizations will receive a shoutout at CAMEO’s 30th Anniversary Celebration on November 13-14, 2024.
- The CDFI Fund will conduct a live webinar to assist organizations in understanding the requirements of the revised CDFI Certification Application on January 31, 2024 at 10:30am PT.
- ICYMI: Prosperity Now held a webinar on Demystifying the New SBA Rules and What this Means for Entrepreneurs of Color.
- Credit Builders Alliance’s Credit Building Network cohort provides a $10,000 grant and two scholarships to their Credit as an Asset training. The deadline to submit an expression of interest is January 31, 2024.
- Join IBank and CPCFA for a webinar on February 1, 2024 at 10:00am PT to learn about the SSBCI’s credit enhancement programs.
For Your Clients
- Silver Lining’s Thank You Small Business Campaign will award independent photographers whose work highlights Spanish-speaking small businesses. Nominations close February 16, 2024.
- SBA will grant a grace period for COVID EIDL repayment and PPP loan forgiveness. The grace period ends March 3, 2024.
- Industry News: The Biden Administration announced new Office of Management and Budget guidance to expand small business access to federal contracts.
- Jobs: CIELO, MCSC Women’s Business Center, Accessity, and Prospera announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!