- The Federal Reserve’s 2018 Small Business Credit Survey
- Success at the MicroLenders Forum
- 25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
- Save the Date for Advocacy Day on June 4, 2019!
- This week’s Goodie highlight is Opportunity Finance Network’s Small Business Finance Forum taking place June 18-19, 2019 in Chicago.
Federal Reserve Small Business Credit Survey
- Revenue and employment continue to grow
- Fewer employers expect to hire more workers
- Demand for financing from online lenders is growing and dwarfing demand from other sources
Success at The MicroLenders Forum
25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
- Small Business Majority is hosting the webinar “How to Spot a Predatory Loan” on May 9, 2019, at 10:00 am PT.
- Small businesses can now apply for the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program. Applications close on May 15, 2019.
Research & Funding
- LISC published a report that analyses the CDFI industry and its trajectory of social impact investing.
- The deadline to submit form SF-424 for those applying for the CDFI and NACA programs is May 3, 2019.
- Registration is now open for Opportunity Finance Network’s Small Business Finance Forum on June 18-19, 2019 in Chicago.
- Take the Federal Reserve’s 2019 CDFI Survey today!