In this Must Know…
- SBA Offers 60-Day Grace Period for PPP and EIDL Loans
- Early Bird tickets for CAMEO’s 30th Anniversary Celebration are now available!
- Congratulations to those who received a Cal IIP grant!
- February is Black History Month. Celebrate Black-owned businesses in your community and share their success stories with us! We’re always happy to highlight stories like that of Ahriana Edwards, Ke’Anna Dodds, and more.
- This week’s Goodie Highlight is the Invest in America Webinar on Contracting Opportunities for Businesses on February 8, 2024 at 9:00am PT.
ICYMI: Important to Your Clients – SBA Offers 60-Day Grace Period for PPP and EIDL Loans
The SBA announced it will grant a 60-day grace period for COVID Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan borrowers who still need to repay their EIDL loan or apply for PPP loan forgiveness. This grace period applies to PPP and EIDL loans under $100,000 and lasts from January 1 through March 3, 2024. SBA will not escalate collections until after the grace period. Please inform your small business clients. Many thought PPPs were automatically forgiven (like a magic wand waving them away), but they do need to fill out paperwork. Stay tuned for a big campaign from SBA coming soon!
30th Anniversary Celebration: Early Bird Tickets Now Available
Join us November 13-14, 2024 at The Dana Hotel in San Diego for CAMEO’s 30th Anniversary Celebration! Early Bird tickets are now available. CAMEO members qualify for a $150 discount on Early Bird tickets. Contact Dara Dado to verify your membership and get the discount code/link.
You can also sponsor this event! Click here to learn about sponsorship opportunities.
CAMEO Photo Contest: Show Off Your Clients!
Join CAMEO’s 30th Anniversary Photo Contest by submitting your favorite client photo!
The winning images will be featured on CAMEO’s website throughout 2024 (with full credit), and the winning organizations will receive a shoutout at CAMEO’s 30th Anniversary Celebration on November 13-14, 2024.
For Your Clients
- Grow with Google and the U.S. Black Chambers, Inc. are celebrating Black History Month by hosting the Black-Owned Business Summit on February 22, 2024 at 11:00am PT.
- The Business Sense newsletter is a resource for small business owners and entrepreneurs that provides the latest information related to disability employment.
- CAMEO is partnering with SBA and Public Private Strategies to bring you the Invest in America Webinar on Contracting Opportunities for Businesses on February 8, 2024 at 9:00am PT.
- The federal bank regulatory agencies recently issued a pre-recorded webinar that provides an overview of the CRA final rule and its objectives.
- The CDFA’s Socially Disadvantaged Farmers & Ranchers Access to Capital Toolkit is designed to show practitioners how to unlock capital for the farms and ranches most in need of investment.
- Blue Avocado published A Beginner’s Guide to Lobbying for Nonprofits.
- Industry News: New Census data shows a record-breaking 5.5 million new business applications were filed in 2023 alone.
- Jobs: ICA Fund, CIELO, MCSC Women’s Business Center, and Accessity announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!