- Join “Online Learning Is Here to Stay” on March 21, 2019, at 2:00 pm
- Invite your military-connected women clients to WOVEN.
- Tax day is coming!
- Carolina testified today in Congress about the SBA Microloan Program.
- This week’s Goodie highlight is AEO and GoDaddy’s Digital Presence for All grant program.
- March 20, 2019 – Training Independent Entrepreneurs for Success
- April 23, 2019 – MicroLenders Forum
- May 1, 2019 – Advocacy Day
Online Learning Is Here to Stay
Register for our Third Thursday Webinar, “Online Learning Is Here to Stay” on March 21, 2019, at 2:00 pm.
Going online with training and consulting is not as difficult as you might think. Joy Taylor of JEDI will demystify the world of remote learning. Topics covered include: delivery method pros and cons, technology platforms, how to create engagement online, the flipped classroom, and repurposing content. Develop a step by step approach to bring your organization’s expertise online.
Are You Serving Military-Connected Women?
Tax Day Is Coming
- Registration is now open for OFN’s Fundamentals of Opportunity Finance course in Durham, NC on April 10-12, 2019.
- Registration is now live for CBA’s Credit Building Symposium on June 12-14, 2019 in Washington, DC.
For Your Clients
- Small Business Majority is hosting a webinar on International Trade Strategies for Small Businesses on March 20, 2019, at 12:00 pm PT.
- The 2019 FedEx Small Business Grant Contest is offering a total of over $220,000 in grants and prizes for entrepreneurs. Last day to enter isMarch 25, 2019.
- CDFA released a white paper on how traditional development finance tools can be used to demonstrate the viability of the food system as an asset class.
- Square and Thumbtack surveyed over 900 female small business owners across the U.S. to better understand the gender stereotypes women face in their business lives.
- Grant Opportunity: AEO and GoDaddy’s Digital Presence For All program will help organizations provide cutting-edge technical assistance to entrepreneurs. Applications accepted through March 15, 2019.
- Jobs: CAMEO, PCV, WEV, and Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!