In this Must Know…
- Join us for TODAY’s webinar, “Online Learning Is Here to Stay” at 2:00 pm.
- 25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
- Answer this poll to help us revamp our website
- This week’s Goodie highlight is Small Business Majority’s Train-the-Trainer webinar on CalSavers.
- April 23, 2019 – MicroLenders Forum
- May 1, 2019 – Advocacy Day
Third Thursday Webinar (Today): Online Learning Is Here to Stay
Last chance to register for “Online Learning Is Here to Stay,” TODAY’s webinar at 2:00 pm.
Going online with training and consulting is not as difficult as you might think. Joy Taylor of JEDI will demystify the world of remote learning. Topics covered will include: delivery method pros and cons, technology platforms, how to build engagement online, and creating an implementation plan.
25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
As we reflect on our 25 years of work in the sector, we are highlighting 25 reasons (or more!) to value CAMEO.
The first reason is that CAMEO keeps members up-to-date on industry news and happenings through our blog posts and website.
Poll: Help Us Revamp Our Website
Speaking of websites – as part of our 25th anniversary celebration, we are revamping our website. We are redesigning our homepage to explain who we are and what we do. Our four main activities are: advocacy, networking/convening, and gathering/disseminating
information. Each activity will be a pathway into exploring our website. Help us name those paths by taking a quick survey by April 1st.
- Small Business Majority
published a new report, “California Small Business Owners Support Policies to Expand Health Coverage Access and Lower Costs.“
- Asset Funders Network released a report that reveals the current economic reality for millennial women
- Grameen America released the early results of a research study, “Microfinance in the United States.”
- Join Small Business Majority for a CalSavers Train-the-Trainer webinar on March 26, 2019 at 11:00 am PT.
- Join Asset Funders Network’s briefing for new insights from the U.S. Financial Health Pulse onMarch 28, 2019 at 10:00 am PT.
- Join Prosperity Now on April 2, 2019 at 2:00 pm ET to discuss how rent reporting widens access to good credit.
- Registration is open for OFN’s Fundamentals of Opportunity Finance course in Durham, NC on April 10-12, 2019.
- Registration is live for CBA’s Credit Building Symposium on June 12-14, 2019 in Washington, DC.
- Small Biz News: The Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors has declared March 20 as “National Small Business Development Center Day.”
- Jobs: CAMEO, Greenlining, PCV, and WEV announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!