- Join us for TODAY’s webinar, “Online Learning Is Here to Stay” at 2:00 pm.
- 25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
- Answer this poll to help us revamp our website
- This week’s Goodie highlight is Small Business Majority’s Train-the-Trainer webinar on CalSavers.
Third Thursday Webinar (Today): Online Learning Is Here to Stay
Last chance to register for “Online Learning Is Here to Stay,” TODAY’s webinar at 2:00 pm.
Going online with training and consulting is not as difficult as you might think. Joy Taylor of JEDI will demystify the world of remote learning. Topics covered will include: delivery method pros and cons, technology platforms, how to build engagement online, and creating an implementation plan.
25 Reasons to Value CAMEO
Poll: Help Us Revamp Our Website
- Small Business Majority
published a new report, “California Small Business Owners Support Policies to Expand Health Coverage Access and Lower Costs.“
- Asset Funders Network released a report that reveals the current economic reality for millennial women
- Grameen America released the early results of a research study, “Microfinance in the United States.”
- Join Small Business Majority for a CalSavers Train-the-Trainer webinar on March 26, 2019 at 11:00 am PT.
- Join Asset Funders Network’s briefing for new insights from the U.S. Financial Health Pulse onMarch 28, 2019 at 10:00 am PT.
- Join Prosperity Now on April 2, 2019 at 2:00 pm ET to discuss how rent reporting widens access to good credit.
- Registration is open for OFN’s Fundamentals of Opportunity Finance course in Durham, NC on April 10-12, 2019.
- Registration is live for CBA’s Credit Building Symposium on June 12-14, 2019 in Washington, DC.