FYI: If you receive an email from anyone trying to sell you the CAMEO database, mark that email as spam. We did not (and will not) give them any information and we would be happy to connect our members with other members for free.
In This Must Know…
- Read our blog post Omicron Checklist for Employers
- The MiLEs virtual January sessions are SOLD OUT!
- For your clients: Airbnb Entrepreneurship Academy
- This week’s Goodie highlight is The Biden Administration to Begin Distributing At-Home, Rapid COVID-19 Tests to Americans for Free
Omicron Checklist for Employers
As Omicron surges (and hopefully peaks soon!), our friends at Health Action Alliance created this “Omicron Checklist for Employers,” which we have posted on our website.
Legal battles aside, employers in most states are still free to move forward with their own vaccine requirements. Employer-initiated vaccination requirements have been extraordinarily effective at raising vaccination rates and keeping employees healthy.
MiLEs Sold Out
The MiLEs class on January 24-28, 2022 is SOLD OUT.
If you are interested in being on the waitlist for upcoming sessions email Liza Rivera.
Airbnb Entrepreneurship Academy
Airbnb is hosting online workshops on how to host a space through Airbnb to earn extra income, with the option for personalized support from an experienced Superhost. If you are interested in becoming a Host, you can sign up to join the Airbnb Entrepreneurship Academy on January 20, 2021 4:00-6:30pm PT and January 21, 2021 9:00-11:30am PT. There are limited spots available. The deadline to submit the form is January 23, 2021.
- Join NWBC for Leveraging BIPOC Women’s Lived Experiences to Increase Equitable Financing on February 4, 2022 at 10:00am PT.
- Join Bay Area AFN for From Recovery to Reimagining: Solutions Supporting Long-term Recovery and Resilience for POC Small Businesses on January 27, 2022 at 1:00pm PT.
- New Small Business Applications Hit Record Numbers in 2021, Expected to Continue in 2022.
- Download the “Roadmap to Inclusive Entrepreneurship, Municipal Action Guide“.
- Read the NCRC 2020 Home Mortgage Report: Examining Shifts During COVID-19.
- The Biden Administration to Begin Distributing At-Home, Rapid COVID-19 Tests to Americans for Free
- From NCRC:Dr. King’s Testament of Hope Amidst Melancholy and Discouragement in 2022.
- Jobs: Mission Community Services Corp, Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, Kaiser Permanente, California Farmlink and El Pajaro CDC announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!