In This Must Know…
- Congrats to our new CAMEO Board Members!
- Join us for our CDFI Incubator Webinars
- Shop local! Shop our CAMEO Holiday Gift Guide 2021
- CAMEO in the News: Carolina was on Univision 34 Los Angeles talking about resources for micro-businesses in California
- This week’s Goodie highlight is a CAMEO Board Member In The News: Horacio Mendez talks about how prioritizing racial equity is the most important CRA reform the Fed can tackle.
New CAMEO Board Members
Congratulations to CAMEO’s new board members! We look forward to working with you and the entire board in 2022!
- Baldev Birk, Senior Manager of Portfolio, Access Plus Capital
- Naima McQueen, Executive Director, Alliance for Community Development
- Vikita Poindexter, Poindexter Consulting Group, and President, Board of Directors, NAWBO-CA
- Randi Zeller, Director of Small Business Services, MoCaFi
Visit our website to learn more about all the members of our board!
CDFI Incubator Webinars
As part of the CAMEO Incubator, CAMEO invites you to learn about LenderFit, a cloud-based loan origination software for microlenders and CDFIs on December 8, 2021 from 2:30-3:30pm PT. You’ll also hear how CAMEO members are utilizing LenderFit to increase their lending.
Also, stay tuned for “Selling Your Loan Portfolio” on December 16, 2021.
CAMEO Holiday Gift Guide 2021
After a tough 20 months, we need to support small businesses more than ever during the holiday shopping season.
Luckily, many CAMEO members are putting together guides and lists of their small business clients to make it as easy as possible to find the perfect gift for family and friends while keeping our local economies alive. We have gathered some of these guides in our blog post “CAMEO Holiday Gift Guide 2021“.
- Apply for the free online solar lending professional training program.
- Read the U.S. Census Bureau’s Small Business Pulse Survey to see how Reveals Price Increases by Sector.
CAMEO Member In The News
- COOK Alliance is featured in the San Francisco Chronicle’s Article: “Inside one of the Bay Area’s first legal home restaurants.”
- Horacio Mendez talks about how prioritizing racial equity is the most important CRA reform the Fed can tackle.
- Jobs: SBDC, Kaiser Permanente, California Farmlink and El Pajaro CDC announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!