In this Must Know…
- Save The Date: MicroLenders Forum, September 15, 2022
- CAMEO Coming to a Region Near You!
- Join CAMEO and California FarmLink on Tuesday, June 28, 2022, at 11:00am PT for Growing Successful Agricultural Businesses – Info Session
- This week’s Goodie highlight is Kudos to Tara Lynn Gray for winning at the inaugural California Diversity Awards!
CAMEO will host its annual MicroLenders Forum in person in the San Francisco area on September 15, 2022, exact location TBD. Mark your calendars!
We want to showcase the innovative work that our members have done during the pandemic and are soliciting proposals, due by August 1, 2022. Download our call for presenters.
Registration opens next week!
CAMEO Coming to a Region Near You!
We’ve held four regional meetings so far and learned some valuable insights on what is going on with small business owners.
Coming This Summer
Growing Successful Ag Businesses Info Session
Join CAMEO and California FarmLink on Tuesday, June 28, 2022, at 11:00am PT to learn about an exciting online, 8-part class in September, “Getting Comfortable In the Weeds: How to Serve California Agriculture“.
Space is limited for the class. Learn about the class logistics, a preview of the curriculum, what’s expected of participants, how to apply, and of course answer your questions.
For Your Clients
- Join the California Asian Pacific Chamber of Commerce for Everything You Need to Know for Your Company’s Business Insurance on June 30, 2022 at 11:00am PT.
- Join the National Disability Finance Coalition for Diversity Includes Disability on July 12, 2022 at 2:30 pm PT.