In This Must Know…
- Join us for Build Mental Health and Resilience Amidst the Pandemic on March 17, 2022.
- Save the Date: CAMEO’s Annual Advocacy Day on April 27, 2022
- Uplevel Your Online Training for Inclusivity is SOLD OUT! Email Liza for the August waitlist.
- CAMEO’s statement on the State Of The Union Address: While a lot has been accomplished, there is more to do to help small business.
- This week’s Goodie highlight is The California Dream Fund Program is a one-time $35 Million grant program that will provide microgrants to seed entrepreneurship and small businesses
Build Mental Health and Resilience Amidst the Pandemic
Workers and business owners in America are facing a mental health crisis, exacerbated by the collective two-year toll of the pandemic, and employers are paying the price.
Join us on March 17, 2022 at 10:00am PT to learn about the resources available to you, your staff, and your clients to increase their ability to cope and build resilience amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Also learn how businesses can take action to cultivate a physically and mentally safer work environment.
Save the Date: CAMEO’s Annual Advocacy Day
Save the date: CAMEO’s Annual Advocacy Day on April 27, 2022.
Our event will be held virtually, with more details to come!
Uplevel Online is Sold out
Our Uplevel Your Online Training for Inclusivity sessions are SOLD OUT!
For a chance to get on the waiting list for the August sessions, email Liza Rivera.
“Funded [in part] through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.”
- Jobs: Start Small Think Big, Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center, Working Solutions, SBDC, Centro Community Partners and Feed the Hunger announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!