- Members Only Courses and Resources in CAMEO Academy
- Join us Tuesday, November 29, 2022, at 2:00pm PT for our Digital Literacy and Fluency Resources
- Join us for our CAMEO Annual Member Meeting on December 6, 2022 at 2:00pm PT
- CAMEO In The News: Carolina was in a CalMatters article talking about the importance of California’s investment in street vendors
- Shop local! Shop our Holiday Gift Guide 2022 (courtesy of our members)
- This week’s goodie highlight is to join COOK Alliance for for their 4th annual HomeCOOKed Conference on November 18th, 2022 at 10:00am-3:00pm PT.
Member Only Courses and Resources
CAMEO is excited to announce a new member benefit that adds value to your membership! Drum roll…
We now have a Members Only section that is live! If you are a CAMEO member, you can access exclusive trainings at no additional cost. (They are available to non-members for a fee.) Ask your leadership for the member code or email cameo@CAMEOnetwork.org. Our first offering is a set of in-language curriculum to serve your clients.
New Date: Digital Literacy and Fluency
CAMEO convened a roundtable of practitioners, stakeholders, and clients to determine the skills needed to survive and succeed in the digital economy. The result is a compilation of resources on digital literacy and fluency for small business providers!
DATE CHANGE: Tuesday, November 29, 2022, at 2:00pm PT to learn how these resources can be implemented in your work.
CAMEO Annual Member Meeting
We are extra thankful this year for our CAMEO members who worked so hard to keep our small businesses afloat. Please join us for our CAMEO Annual Member Meeting on December 6, 2022 at 2:00pm PT so we can show our appreciation.
On the agenda:
- Meet staff members – even those behind the scene!
- Reflect on 2022 accomplishments and your hard work, and
- Find out what’s in store for next year
- Join COOK Alliance for for their 4th annual HomeCOOKed Conference Today, November 18, 2022 10:00am- 3:00pm PT.
For Your Clients
- Walmart is partnering with pop-up marketplace platform Popable, to allow small businesses to set up temporary leased space in their stores.
- AEO and BWCA launch new program to help change the way Black female entrepreneurs access capital.
- Member in the News: Mandela Partners’s food incubator, E14th Eatery + Kitchen is going to be featured on Cecilia Tries It, a new segment from KQED’s Check, Please! Bay Area Today, November 18, 2022!
- Jobs: NCRC, Accessity, PCV, California Farmlink, California Capital Financial Development, and CIELO announced new jobs recently. See who else is hiring!