In this Must Know…
- Join our Train-the-Trainer webinars, Level up Your Marketing and Social Media Knowledge to Better Serve Your Clients on February 28 and March 6, 2024.
- CAMEO Member Meetings
- Learn how to post your events on our Industry Calendar!
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) and Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan borrowers have until March 3, 2024 to repay their EIDL loan or apply for PPP loan forgiveness.
- This week’s Goodie Highlight is NCRC’s upcoming webinar, Redlining the Reservation, and its corresponding report, The Brutal Cost of Financial Services Inaccessibility in Native Communities.
Train-the-Trainer: Level up Your Marketing and Social Media Knowledge to Better Serve Your Clients
Many business owners struggle with marketing their product and building up their brand image to generate sales. You can help them!
We have two training opportunities for you. Take one or take both:
These train-the-trainer webinars will be presented by Estie Starr, a multinational business consultant who focuses on helping small business owners scale their businesses to make big profits.
CAMEO Member Meetings
CAMEO staff has been doing the rounds throughout the state, meeting up with members to learn about their needs and filling them in on current and upcoming CAMEO programs.
Yesterday, Baldev, Carolina, Elena, and Heidi were in Fresno for the Central Valley Member Meeting. Thanks to Access Plus Capital for hosting! We saw old friends, met new ones, and heard lots of ideas on how to partner. Our new favorite idea: solarize food trucks!
Stay tuned for the North Coast Member Meeting in April and don’t forget to book your Early Bird tickets for CAMEO’s 30th Anniversary Celebration on November 13-14, 2024!
CAMEO Member Benefits: Post Your Events on Our Calendar!
One of the benefits of being a CAMEO member is the ability to promote your events by posting them on our Industry Calendar.
If you’re a CAMEO member and would like to take advantage of this perk, contact Daniela Fernandez-Ulen to get the 2024 Member Communications Packet. This includes instructions on how to submit events directly on our website.
- The deadline for submission of application materials for the CDFI Fund’s CDFI Program and Native American CDFI Assistance (NACA) Program is February 15, 2024.
- Applications for the Department of Agriculture’s Rural Business Development Grant close February 28, 2024.
- Read NCRC’s recent report, Redlining the Reservation: The Brutal Cost of Financial Services Inaccessibility in Native Communities.
- The Women and Public Policy Program at Harvard Kennedy School published Advancing Gender Equality in Venture Capital.