In this Must Know…
- Happy Holidays! Check out all the amazing programs we have for you in the new year.
- People Coming and Going
- Federal Policy Update
The Christmas break is nearly upon us and we want to leave you with a very special gift to kick off the new year on the right foot: lots of fun and instructive programs!
- Third Thursday Webinar: Tech Tools for TA on January 16, 2020 at 2:00pm PST.
- Central Valley Regional Member Meeting on January 17, 2020.
- MicroLending Essentials on January 22-23, 2020 in San Francisco. Early Bird prices end January 3rd!
- The brand-new Business Coaching Essentials, an online program for TA providers where you’ll be able to learn with your peer cohort. For more info, contact Heidi.
- San Francisco Regional Member Meeting with SBA. Be on the lookout for details!
People Coming & Going
Congratulations to Jesse Torres, CAMEO’s incoming Board Chair for 2020. We are thrilled to welcome him as our next leader as we grow and provide more value to our members and the entrepreneurs they serve.
We also want to thank Aurora Anaya-Cerda, who is leaving us this month, for all the great work she did to help us with our programs and jump-start the Entrepreneurship Advantage collaborative in Los Angeles. Our best wishes to her in her new endeavors!
Federal Policy Update
A lot is going on in DC these days, and not all of it has to do with impeachment.
- The House passed and the Senate votes today on a FY2020 budget. We’ll give you details after the holidays, but this means RFPs for our programs can be issued.
- The OCC and FDIC have proposed changes to the Community Reinvestment Act.
- The House Committee on Financial Services introduced two responsible small business lending bills last month.