In this Must Know…
- GrowthWheel for CAMEO Members
- Join us on February 6, 2020 at 12:00pm PST for webinar 2 of our “Cooking Up Success” series, “Growing Your Clients’ Food Businesses.”
- Comments Due on DBO’s SB 1235 Implementation
- This week’s Goodie highlight is American Banker’s article on CRA reform, featuring Working Solutions CEO Sara Razavi.
GrowthWheel for CAMEO Members
In this month’s “Tech Tools for TA” webinar, we presented an overview of GrowthWheel. If you missed it, you can watch the recording here.
GrowthWheel is a visual toolbox used by business advisors to help clients build and grow their businesses. If we have enough interest, we can offer GrowthWheel to our membership at $125/mo per coach, a 28% discount over the nonprofit price. And as more organizations join, we can consider further lowering the price. If you’re interested, please contact Heidi. The gains in productivity and efficiency are worth the price you pay for the software.
Food Business Webinar 2
We’ll look at some of the resources available that can help food businesses grow and find markets and learn more about the critical connection between capital and place-based sustainability.
SB 1235 Implementation
The California Department of Business Oversight opened a third round of comments on the implementation of SB 1235, the transparency-in-business-lending law we helped pass in late 2018.
CAMEO has signed on to the Responsible Business Lending Coalition’s letter to DBO on the proposed rulemaking for SB 1235. We estimate that small businesses will save a total of $617 million to $2.3 billion in financing costs annually with transparent disclosures of the financing costs. If you are interested in signing on, please contact Heidi by end of day TODAY.
- Prosperity Now has released their 2020 Scorecard, featuring national, state, and local-level data on Americans’ financial health.
- Working Solutions CEO Sara Razavi is featured in an American Banker article on what’s at stake with the proposed changes to the CRA.